In light of the new government guidelines released in conjunction with the College of Podiatry, we as a team, have worked together to plan how and when to reopen the clinic.
Key details :
– The clinic will be reopening in a limited capacity from the 1st June
– We will be open 3 days a week at first
– Each appointment time will be increased from 30 minutes to 1hr so that you can arrive and leave without coming into close proximity with other patients, and to allow us extra time to decontaminate the clinic and waiting area.
– To avoid as much surface contact, we ask for you to pay by card where possible.
– Our Podiatrist will be wearing the advised PPE and special measures for patient hand hygiene and other infection control procedures remain and are carried out for each individual patient. There is no expectation for patients to wear PPE but of course you are welcome to wear any PPE you feel necessary but you must provide your own.
– Current guidelines split patients into 3 categories. We are currently only able to treat those in category 1 and 2. This means we will not be able to offer any Biomechanical or Verruca and any other non-essential appointments. For more detail on which patient category you fall into please visit
– Only one person will be allowed into the clinic at a time, so we ask for you to attend your appointment on your own unless this is absolutely not possible. If this is not possible, we will factor this in at the time of booking to ensure we adhere to the social distancing guidance.
– We are currently not undertaking any house visits
All measures that have been put into place are to keep both our staff and our patients safe, so thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. We will strive to keep you updated if any of these plans change.
We continue to miss seeing our patients and thank you again for the support you have shown the clinic since its opening. We wish our patients and their family and friends good health and hope to see you all again in the not too distant future.