Modern, Patient Focused Practice
Our Podiatry Practice has grown at a fast pace year on year since it opened in 2015. We are now looking for the right person to join our team. We believe this is a fantastic opportunity for you to become an integral part of a modern and professional Podiatry practice. We have invested not only in our treatments and clinic environment but also our team members. This ensures our patients receive the highest levels of service. We are now delighted to offer a part-time Podiatrist job in Durham carrying out home visits and routine treatments within the practice.
The Clinic is well equipped to provide our patients with the highest levels of podiatry treatment. We offer routine podiatry, biomechanical assessment, orthotics , home visits and nail surgery.
We are looking for an HCPC registered Podiatrist to work on a part time basis to carry out Home Visits and routine Podiatry within the practice.
We want to develop a long standing relationship with the right person. Therefore it is paramount that we establish terms of employment which are mutually beneficial for both the practice and employees/associates.
The successful candidate must be :
- Highly Motivated
- Capacity to perform home visits
- Patient Focused
- Keen to develop their role
- Evidence of ongoing CPD
- Work effectively in a team
- Excellent communicator with a friendly chair-side focus
Desirable qualities and skills :
- 1-2 years of post graduate experience
- Flexibility of working pattern
- Experience in Nail surgery
What can we offer you?
- Support with training and development where needed
- A secure, progressive role with the ability to be a integral part of the practice
- High specification equipment to use
- A professional but relaxed environment to work in
- Competitive fee sharing basis or employed depending on suitability
- Flexible on working/pay structure
This is a fantastic opportunity for a the right person to develop a career in a thriving private practice. If you are interest in joining us please send a copy of your CV via email to [email protected]
If you require any further information or would like to discuss the opportunity we would be happy to help.